Saturday, June 20, 2009

It's good to think

This blog has been rather neglected of late but I hope to change that in the weeks to come. I'm just back from a week in West Zealand, Denmark, where I was attending a "creative summit" with some of the top creatives in my company to thrash out some recommendations for our future strategy. The venue was excellent and it was wonderful to have no distractions and indulge in some impassioned debate about where we need to be headed. I feel really relaxed, inspired and yes, more creative for the experience. Hopefully this will benefit the blog!

Apart from the main discussions, I also won some money at poker and got to see some great demos of future titles (and no, I can't talk about them!) On the journey home I discovered a superb combination of confectionery and the undead - liquorice in the middle, fruit gummi on the outside - delectable.

No comments: