Sunday, February 17, 2008

Out there having fun, in the warm California sun

Tomorrow morning, I'm off to the Games Developers Conference in San Francisco. As usual, I've not begun packing until the last minute, choosing instead to play Mercury Meltdown Revolution and Zendoku.

I don't get to attend any of the talks at the conference as I'm stuck in meetings all day every day, but I was intrigued by the following rumour on Surfer Girl Reviews Star Wars regarding an announcement by Kyle Gray regarding the new original DS title he is working on. Kyle Gray is the founder of The Experimental Gameplay Project so he knows his gameplay onions. He now works for EA Tiburon in Florida.

Surfer Girl wrote the following:

"The title Kyle Gray is toiling on over at Tiburon is not just good, is not just addictive and utterly intoxicating, it is a sublime experience that is the best DS game coming out this year. Maybe he'll say something about it next week, maybe Tuesday, maybe between 10 and 11 AM. "

Always good to see more original titles for DS. Speaking of which, I'll be picking up Professor Layton and the Curious Village as soon as I arrive in SF.

No comments: